- 1/2 cup of quinoa
- 1 TB of cream of wheat or couscous-(optional)
- 1can substitute and add a can of Garbanzo or black beans)
- 1 stalk green onion-chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tray of grape tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch of fresh parsley-chopped
- 1/4 cucumber cubed
- 1/3 cup Tofu cubed
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 2 juice of limes squeezed
- 1 tsp of Geramin’s own Santorini seasoning
Method-Boil the yellow split pea or the dhal separate and let it cool. Cook the quinoa in boiling water till the sprouts begin to appear. (couscous or cream of wheat -add aong with quinoa when boiling).In a mixing bowl add the lime juice olive oil, cumin and the Santorini seasoning . Add the rest of the vegetables,tofu, parsley beans, the cooked quinoa (after it has cooled) and toss into the dressing and serve. Salt to taste.
Quinoa contains almost twice as much fiber as most other grains.
Quinoa is one of the most protein-rich foods we can eat.
Quinoa contains Iron. Quinoa contains lysine.
Quinoa is rich in magnesium.
Quinoa is high in Riboflavin (B2).